Why Purchase a Close Care Home?
1. Retention of capital by investing in a property, to safeguard any legacy.
2. Lease conditions that provide the security and a range of services from on site resources..
3. A specially designed property to give flexibility, security and extended independence.
4. Care staff on site for 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
5. Additional care services from a known source on site and at pre-determined rates.
6. The use of the grounds and facilities of the Care Centre.
7. Family possessions can be retained.
8. A move to a close care property invariably negates the need for a further move, although, if such a move were necessary, it would be to the adjacent Care Home with friends and staff one already knows.